If you were to ask a seasoned UK homeowner what they fear, plumbing would be very high on the list of domestic issues to avoid, as the plumbing system for the average two-storey family home is a complex maze of pipes, joints and pumps. If you are new to property ownership, here are a few essential services that your local plumber can provide.
- Fixing Leaks – The local plumbing services in Bexhill-on-Sea are the people to call if you experience a leaking water pipe, and turn off the water supply as soon as possible. In the event a water pipe ruptures, it is critical you turn off the water supply as soon as you can for obvious reasons.
- Fixing Blocked Drains – Your local lumber can unblock drains, as they have both the know-how and the equipment to quickly locate the blockage and fix the problem. If the blockage occurs outside regular working hours, look for a nearby emergency plumber, who should be there within minutes rather than hours.
- Plumbing in a Washing Machine or Dishwasher – Both these appliances need to be connected to the water mains and the drainage system and your local plumber can easily do this in a very short period of time.
- Central Heating Servicing – Your local plumber would be gas safe and can service any make of boiler, plus give the entire system a close inspection.
- Supply & Installation of a Digital Shower – Once you have experienced a digital shower, you will not want to use any other type of shower, plus the unit will save you both energy and water.
All of these services and a whole lot more are available from your local plumber, so give him a call today and see what he can do for you.